Are you searching for an immersive and thought-provoking novel that explores the complexities of love, power, and wealth?
Look no further than Money by Victoria Benedictsson
This literary masterpiece takes you on a journey through the inner workings of Swedish society in the late 19th century, as seen through the eyes of the captivating protagonist, Selma.
In this novel, Victoria Benedictsson weaves a tale of passion, betrayal, and sacrifice that will leave you breathless. The narrative follows Selma, a young woman struggling to make ends meet, as she falls in love with the charming and wealthy businessman, Gösta. However, their relationship is fraught with challenges, as Selma grapples with the societal expectations placed upon her and the power dynamics at play in their romance.
Benedictsson's vivid descriptions and characterisations bring this timeless story to life, immersing you in the world of 19th-century Sweden. You will be drawn into Selma's inner turmoil as she navigates the intricacies of love and money, and be left pondering the deeper questions raised by the novel long after you've turned the last page.
- EXPLORE SWEDISH SOCIETY: Delve into the inner workings of Swedish society in the late 19th century through the eyes of protagonist Selma.
- PASSIONATE LOVE STORY: Follow Selma and Gösta's passionate love story as they navigate societal expectations and power dynamics.
- IMMERSIVE DESCRIPTIONS: Victoria Benedictsson's vivid descriptions bring the world of 19th century Sweden to life.
- THOUGHT-PROVOKING THEMES: Money explores themes of love, power, and wealth that will leave you pondering long after you've finished reading.
- COMPELLING PROTAGONIST: Selma's struggles will captivate you as she grapples with the complexities of love and money.
- TIMELESS LITERARY MASTERPIECE: Money is a timeless literary masterpiece that is as relevant today as it was when it was first published.
- MUST-READ NOVEL: Money by Victoria Benedictsson is a must-read for anyone who loves immersive, thought-provoking literature
Original work information:
- 1. Author name(s) (all): Victoria Benedictsson
- 2. Author date(s) of death (all): 21 June 1888
- 3. Initial publication date: 1885
- 4. Initial publication country: Sweden
- 5: Copyright release date: 2012-11-30
Translation: all rights reserved by Fides Book Revival © 2023 -first edition